This sheep is a great make for children. It would make a great accessory for a nativity scene.
You will need:
2 Wooden Pegs
Cotton wool or stuffing
Small piece of black felt
White Plume' Wool
1. Cut a "sheepy shape" out of a thick piece if card. I used a piece of cardboard from a packaging box.
2. Paint the tip of the "sheep" with some black paint
3. Clip the pegs onto the sheep (these are the legs). You will need to place the pegs correctly so that the sheep will stand up on its legs.
4. Glue some cotton wool or stuffing onto both sides of the body.
5. Wrap the plume' wool around the body until the sheep looks nice and fluffy.
6. Paint the pegs black and gue on some felt ears. You can glue these onto the wool.